I rocked this with a floor length Calvin Klein dress to a black tie gala recently, as well as an off the shoulder Eagles tee shirt. It’s super versatile, and a without a doubt eye catcher.
- Base coat, and paint a solid color, (glitter looks amazing beneath)
- Take stickers, the kind used at garage sales and such, found at any CVS, etc.
- How much nail the sticker covers is personal preference, I like to see a fair amount my first polish
- Paint over the sticker as messy as you’d like :)
- Peel off sticker right after painting, (DO NOT allow to dry first)
- Top coat
Have fun with this ladies! It’s also a great trick to use the stickers for French manicures too!
Your Stylist, AJ